Recipe by Sydney Richards, LD, RDN
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 7 minutes
Makes: 1 serving
· 1/3 cup rolled oats
· 1/3 cup low fat milk (dairy or nondairy) or water
· 2/3 cup water
· 2 tsp chia seeds
· Dash of cinnamon (optional)
· Dash of vanilla extract (optional)
· ½ banana, sliced very thin
1. Combine oats, milk, water, chia seeds, cinnamon, and vanilla extract in a sauce pan over medium heat.
2. Bring mixture to a rolling boil and add the banana slices.
3. Stir vigorously until the banana has “melted” into a smooth consistency.
4. Top with natural Peanut Butter.